Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Earth Day run


“Inspiring the People to Care about the Planet” happening on April 18, 2010. hosted by National Geographic dubbed Earth Day Run.

NatGeo Earth Day Run 2010 April 18, 2010, 5:30 a.m.SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City3K / 5K / 10K

Registration Fees:
Php 500 for 3K
Php 600 for 5k
Php 700 for 10k

How to Register:
Register ONLINE from March 8 to April 4 at
www.natgeorun.com. I think this is extended.

Cash Registration is from March 8 to April 11 at Nike Outlet in Bonifacio High Street and Timex Outlet in SM North Edsa and SM Mall of Asia

***

What a good way to celebrate Earth day! I can't believe I'm running for 3KM this coming sunday. My partner, the ever reliable Mike, helped me with my running. We started last April 3 and last April 11. My final warm-up will be on April 17, a day before the event itself. My good friend Mariel is also running with me. :) Yey!
My goal is to be healthy this year. Lose those flabby stomach, gain endurance and balance. Im also doing yoga at home, since I don't have enough dough to go back to the Shala :( as I'm saving up for our upcoming trip overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment