Monday, June 28, 2010

think - write - type

Call me the traditional blogger or whatever it is I’m called but not a writer. A struggling one maybe but not quite there yet. I wrote that title because when it comes to writing, I still have to write it on a sheet of paper then transfer it. I cannot and I must confess that I cannot write my thought directly sitting in front of computer. Looking at the screen and typing and typing and typing is a no-no to me. Of course I can do that but it will just be a short and petty composition. It lacks the substance and the thought that I really wanted and what I can create had it been written on a piece of paper and pen. I don’t have that talent, I guess and that’s what I am trying to hone by trying to do this one step at a time. Maybe not now but hopefully soon. I still like how I create m y piece and I really don’t think that I will ever get rid of it. Besides, we all started writing our very own masterpiece using a pen and paper. I like it better this way and I feel that I’d be able to improve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment